Today’s Lindenfarb Textilveredlung Julius Probst GmbH & Co. KG originated in 1925 from the company Lindenfarb, which had existed since the 18th century and was previously called Firma Karl Führgang.
The company has specialised in the dyeing and finishing of knitted materials since 1934.
In 1948 Raimund Probst handed over the company to his son, Julius Probst.
In 1950 the capacity of the original plant in Aalen became insufficient and the company decided to move and build a new plantat a different site.
Since 1952 the company has been located at its present headquarters in Aalen-Unterkochen and the plant has been continuously expanded ever since.